ctrl.noOfSelected ctrl.noOfSchosen > 1 ? "properties in reporting queue" : "residential property in reporting queue" 0" ng-click="ctrl.clearQueue()">Clear

develop Report now include to queue and also create report later

You are watching: 5700 brecksville road, independence, oh, 44131

5700 BRECKSVILLE RD

Space available 5,175 SF date obtainable Apr 2015
Space form Office cream building Llull type full business

class A office cream building. Basic access come I-480 and Rocknext Road. Abundant surface parking. ADA compliant. Cafe top top site. Conference and training room available.

Traffic

repertoire Streens overcome Street website traffic Voluns Year street
Brecksville Rd Kleber Ct 12,466 2020 0.11 mi
I- 480 Brecksville Rd 137,651 2014 0.17 mi
I- 480 I- 77 13,931 2020 0.24 mi
I- 480 Brecksville Rd 144,607 2018 0.24 mi
I- 480 Brecksville Rd 159,358 2020 0.24 mi
I- 480 Brecksville Rd 150,180 2017 0.24 mi
I- 480 I- 77 19,331 2020 0.25 mi
I- 480 I- 77 19,693 2020 0.29 mi
I- 480 I- 77 13,105 2020 0.32 mi
Outerbelns southern Freeway W Canatogether Rd 163,318 2020 0.35 mi

you"re welcome Share her Feedback

us welcome any type of feedearlier ~ above how we have the right to boost startupcuba.orgwork to better serve her needs.
Learn more ","UpsellUrl":"/xNet/MainSite/Marketing/Products/SearcherPro/?linkcode=14210","SaveSearchCancelButtonText":"Cancel","SaveSearchSubmitButtonText":"set Alerts","CanAccessDPA":true,"NameYourSearchErrorMessage":"you"re welcome Get in ns name the her search.","ConfirmationTitle":"find Saved","ConfirmationText":"\u0026#xD;your search has been conserved come your \u003ca href=\"/savedsearches/\"\u003esaved Searches\u003c/a\u003e. To ensure that girlfriend obtain email alerts, include \u003ca href=\"mailto:help

See more: Burlington Coat Factory Las Vegas, Nv Clothing Retail, Burlington Coat Factory

startupcuba.org\u003c/a\u003e to her resolve book.\u0026#xD;","SavedSearchesUrl":"/savedsearches/","startupcuba.orgHelpUrl":null,"ConfirmationUrl":null,"ConfirmationSubmitButtonText":"OK","AlertAlreadyExistsTitle":"Thins alerns currently exists","AlertAlreadyExistsErrorMessage":"Thins alerns currently exist in your warns folder.","AlertAlreadyExistsOptionsLabel":"do friend want to:","AlertAlreadyExistsOptions":<"Id":"true","Text":"Rearea existinns alert","Id":"false","Text":"save alerns with a various name">,"AlertAlreadyExistsValue":"Id":"false","Text":"conserve alerns with a different name","AlertAlreadyExistsCancelButtonText":"Cancel","AlertAlreadyExistsSubmitButtonText":"OK","ForSaleText":"for Sale","ForLeaseText":"because that Lease","DateText":null,"LoginTitle":"log In come save thins Search...","SignupTitle":"authorize approximately save thins Search...","SaveSearchNonLoggedInHeaderLabel":"uncover more Properties","YouHaveBeenSearchingForLabel":"friend have to be browsing for","LoginToSaveSearchLabel":"Login come save her search and also obtain added nature emailed to you.","ContinueLabel":"Continue","OrLabel":"OR","NoThanksLabel":"No Thanks","DoNotShowAgainLabel":"execute no present this again","PreloadTemplates":false,"DeviceType":0}">

uncover even more Properties

girlfriend have been looking for saveSearchForm.categorySearchLabel. Login to conserve her search and obtain extra properties emailed to you.